Asking a girl out can be the toughest of propositions to make. However, nothing is impossible for a determined man, who is firm on his decision to ask her girl out. If you have already gathered enough guts to talk to her and get her number, it is time to take the next step and take your relationship to a more serious level. All said and done, you may be totally clueless as to how to ask her out. It may seem perfectly easy at first, but as you proceed towards it, you tend to develop cold feet! I bring you tips to ask a woman for a date. Read these and you shall see that asking a girl out is just a cake-walk.
Asking A Girl Out
Asking A Girl Out
- Relax and look confident (even if you are not!). No woman likes a man who stutters and stammers while asking her out on a date. Your confidence will most certainly impress her. She will think that you are a man who is so sure of himself.
- Ask her casually for a game or lunch. Do not utter the word "date" if you know she is going to freak out. You can simply mention that you are going to your favorite restaurant for lunch, and ask her if she would like to join you.
- If she is skeptical about going out alone, mention that a couple of your friends are going too. She could bring her friends along if she wants to. It is very important for her to feel comfortable, and you should not mind some friendly disturbance for her convenience.
- Be specific about plans. Don't leave her clueless as to where are you going to take her. Mention the name of the restaurant or hang-out zone you have planned to take her to. This will make her comfortable with the idea.
- Do not push her if she is hesitant. You may blow off another chance that may be lurking in the corner. Patient wait as there is always a next chance. She will definitely say ‘yes’, once she has developed that confidence in you. Just that it may take some time!
- Do not hit on her directly. Don't ask, "Would you like to go out with me?" Any woman would be taken aback at this sudden remark and may back out, much to your dislike.
- Nothing is as bad as it looks. If she says ‘no’ this time, there is always a next time. So don't lose heart. Her ‘No’ shouldn't stop you from asking. You have to assure her that you are around and she can take her own sweet time. Strong decisions, as it as, are never taken impulsively.